Alexander Springs Home Inspection
We’re excited to support you as you transition into your upcoming property with an Alexander Springs home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is an exciting moment. Allow our staff at The Home Exam Inc to free up your time to pay attention to getting your household ready for the move. Our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Alexander Springs home inspection!
Starting in 2005, our specialists at The Home Exam Inc have offered intensive home inspections for the Alexander Springs and Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Check
The most reliable Alexander Springs home inspections are provided by trained pros. These are what our The Home Exam Inc team will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make certain that the external doors shut and latch correctly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the outside gaskets function efficiently
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor works correctly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding or other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: Our professionals check that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros validate that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage check: Our professionals take a look at landscape grading, surface drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak problems
Alexander Springs HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to verify the buttons are operating properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to make sure the buttons operate efficiently.
- Features inspection: We confirm that your AC and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of the wooden framework in touch with the soil.
- Water leak: We document all evidence of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like evidence of plaster fissures, masonry fissures, lopsided door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are acting effectively.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros document that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Safety hardware check: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: We test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose The Home Exam Inc for Alexander Springs Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Alexander Springs home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Alexander Springs home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 386-322-4408!