Barberville Homse Inspection
We are ready and waiting to support you as you move into your upcoming property with a Barberville home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is an exhilarating moment. You can let our staff at The Home Exam Inc assist you to concentrate on getting your household ready for the transition.
At The Home Exam Inc, our team will take the tension out of your new home with a complete Barberville home inspection!
Starting in 2005, our professionals at The Home Exam Inc have given extensive home inspections for the Barberville and Florida communities.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
At The Home Exam Inc, our Barberville home inspections are delivered by trained pros.
Here’s what our The Home Exam Inc team will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We ensure that the exterior doors close and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals verify that the rubber gaskets function successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: We make certain that the exterior siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: We document property slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating to document the buttons are operatning effectively.
- Air conditioner system: We inspect the air conditioner, to inspect the buttons acting correctly.
- Operations inspection: We inspect that your heating and AC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any trace of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion check: We view any evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We inspect any trace of wood in touch of foundation shifting, like evidence of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals look over any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural rigidity problem.
Barberville Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals make certain that your electrical meter and base are operating successfully.
- Security review: Our professionals make sure that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Safety devices: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating system check: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: We view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians inspect water pumps that are accessible
Why Select The Home Exam Inc for Barberville Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Barberville home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer great residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Barberville home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 386-322-4408!