Bimini Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to support you as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Bimini home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating occasion. You can let our team at The Home Exam Inc free you to concentrate on getting your household ready for the new house. We’ll take the tension out of your buy with a complete Bimini home inspection!
Ever since 2005, our technicians at The Home Exam Inc have given intensive home inspections for the Bimini and Florida communities.
Home Inspection- What We Search For
At The Home Exam Inc, our Bimini home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. Here’s what our The Home Exam Inc crew will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We make sure that the exterior doors seal and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals validate that the window weatherproofings work effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and check that the safety sensor functions correctly
House Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: We make certain that the external walls and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our professionals make certain that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros look over property slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: We operate the heater and furnace to document the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to confirm the buttons operate efficiently.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Bimini Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any signs of wooden framework contacting with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals record any symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framing touching foundation shiftings, like degradation of drywall fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals review any damage to or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are working effectively.
- Safety review: Our professionals make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protective devices review: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Bimini Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating inspection: We look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: We review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With The Home Exam Inc for Bimini Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Bimini home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Bimini home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 386-322-4408!