Bunnell Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your new dwelling with a Bunnell home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is a big moment. Please let our crew at The Home Exam Inc assist you to pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the new house. We will take the tension out of your buy with a thorough Bunnell home inspection!
Since 2005, our technicians at The Home Exam Inc have given in-depth home inspections for the Bunnell and Florida communities.
Bunnell Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
At The Home Exam Inc, our Bunnell home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. Here’s what our The Home Exam Inc team will investigate:
Bunnell House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We make certain that the exterior doors close and latch properly
- Exterior windows: We confirm that the outside seals act properly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor operates successfully
Bunnell House Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the external walls or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros document that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our professionals look over landscape angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak issues
Bunnell HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to confirm the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system: We inspect the air conditioner, to check the mechanisms function properly.
- Operations review: Our professionals document that your heating and AC systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any signs of wooden framing contact with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals record all signs of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framing touching foundation disruption, like symptoms of plaster fissures, brick fissures, misaligned door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electrical metering and base act efficiently.
- Security check: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection hardware: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heater: Our professionals look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps review: We inspect bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire The Home Exam Inc for Bunnell Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of Bunnell home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide outstanding residential inspections in a short time-line.
To see our Bunnell home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 386-322-4408!