DeLand Home Inspection
We’re ready to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with a DeLand home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is a great moment. Please let our staff at The Home Exam, Inc. free up your time to focus on making your family organized for the change. We will take the anxiety out of your new home with an in-depth DeLand home inspection!
Starting in 2005, our professionals at The Home Exam, Inc. have provided detailed home inspections for the DeLand and Florida communities.
DeLand Home Inspection: What We Search For
Our DeLand home inspections are given by qualified professionals. This is what our The Home Exam, Inc. crew will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We validate that the external doors seal and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the rubber seals function successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates correctly
Property Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals make certain that the exterior siding and other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros make certain that valleys in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: We document property angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: We turn on the heater and furnace to confirm the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system check: We test the air conditioning system, to validate the controls work properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems work efficiently.
DeLand Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any trace of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water leak review: Our professionals test all trace of current water leaks.
- Foundation inspection: Our professionals look over any degradation of wood contacting of foundation movement, like evidence of drywall cracks, stonework fissures, off-square door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals look over any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros make certain that your electrical meter and base are working well.
- Security review: We make certain that the electric service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protective devices inspection: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
DeLand Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating review: Our professionals view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: We look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: We view water pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire The Home Exam, Inc. for DeLand Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of DeLand home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide outstanding house inspections on a short time-line.
To hear from our DeLand home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 386-322-4408!