Deltona Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your brand new property with a Deltona home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new property is a big opportunity. Please let our crew at The Home Exam Inc free up your time to concentrate on getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. At The Home Exam Inc, our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a thorough Deltona home inspection!
Starting in 2005, our specialists at The Home Exam Inc have offered detailed home inspections for the Deltona and Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Look For
At The Home Exam Inc, our Deltona home inspections are provided by trained specialists. Here’s what our The Home Exam Inc team will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We validate that the outside doors shut and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: We inspect that the windows weatherproofing functions effectively
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor functions correctly
House Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim inspection: We confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing sealant: We inspect that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We check landscape angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heater to validate the controls are working successfully.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning unit, to validate the buttons work correctly.
- Operations check: Our professionals inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any signs of wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros view any signs of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We look over any trace of wood touching of foundation movement, like rotting of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood check: Our home inspection pros inspect any notching or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical metering and base are acting well.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective devices: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Deltona Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating: Our professionals view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals test water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With The Home Exam Inc for Deltona Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Deltona home inspection experts, you can depend on us to deliver quality residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Deltona home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 386-322-4408!