Edgewater Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to help you move into your brand new home with an Edgewater home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is a huge occasion. Please let our staff at The Home Exam Inc help you concentrate on making your family prepared for the new home. Our crew will take the tension out of your new home with a complete Edgewater home inspection!
Ever since 2005, our specialists at The Home Exam Inc have offered rigorous home inspections for the Edgewater and Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
At The Home Exam Inc, our Edgewater home inspections are offered by certified experts. Here’s what our The Home Exam Inc team will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the exterior doors seal and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros check that the outside seals operate successfully
- Garage door: We use the garage door and check that the optical sensor operates correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim check: Our home inspection pros check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros look over landscape slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to document the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system check: We view the AC unit, to check the mechanisms act efficiently.
- Functionality check: We confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any signs of the wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our home inspection pros record any trace of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, brick breaks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals look over any destruction of or boring of frame wood that can anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection devices inspection: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Edgewater Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating check: Our professionals test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals test water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Select The Home Exam Inc for Edgewater Home Inspections
When you work with our company of Edgewater home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Edgewater home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 386-322-4408!