Geneva Home Inspection
We’re ready to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with a Geneva home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased house is a huge opportunity. Please let our company at The Home Exam Inc assist you to pay attention to getting your household ready for the new home. At The Home Exam Inc, our team will take the anxiety out of your move with a complete Geneva home inspection!
Ever since 2005, our experts at The Home Exam Inc have supplied extensive home inspections for the Geneva and Florida areas.
Geneva Home Inspection Services, What We Look For
The most reliable Geneva home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. Here is what our The Home Exam Inc team will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We prove that the outside doors close and latch effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the window gaskets work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and check that the safety sensor operates efficiently
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals ensure that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof sealant: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals inspect yard angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: We utilize the heating to verify the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to check the mechanisms act properly.
- Operations check: Our professionals ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any symptoms of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals document all evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals view any rotting wooden framework in touch of foundation shifts, like a trace of sheetrock breaks, brick cracks, off-square door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood We inspect any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: We make sure that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: We verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protection hardware review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We review several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Geneva Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shut off: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps: We view bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire The Home Exam Inc for Geneva Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Geneva home inspection experts, you can rely on us to provide great property inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Geneva home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 386-322-4408!