Holly Hill Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to lending a hand as you transition into your new property with a Holly Hill home inspection!
Buying a new home is a great opportunity. Please let our team at The Home Exam Inc free up your time to focus on getting your household ready for the new house. We’ll take the stress out of your acquisition with a thorough Holly Hill home inspection!
Ever since 2005, our professionals at The Home Exam Inc have provided detailed home inspections for the Holly Hill and Florida communities.
Holly Hill Home Inspection: What We Search For
With our team, our Holly Hill home inspections are given by certified professionals. Here’s what our The Home Exam Inc crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We check that the outside doors seal and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the outside seals act properly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor works correctly
Holly Hill Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding or other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim inspection: We document that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing joints: We make sure that joints in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We inspect property slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating system to validate that the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: We review the AC unit, to document the controls work efficiently.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals verify that your HVAC systems operate successfully.
Holly Hill Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration: We view all traces of current water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals identify any evidence of wood contacting of foundation shifting, like signs of drywall breaks, brick fissures, misaligned door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals test any notching or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base act effectively.
- Safeguard check: We make certain that the electric service is grounded and linked properly.
- Protective devices check: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We look over several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps: technicians view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Pick The Home Exam Inc for Holly Hill Home Inspection
If you work with our company of Holly Hill sewer scope pros, you can trust us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Holly Hill home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 386-322-4408!