Holly Hill Home Inspection
Our team is ready to support you as you move into your brand new dwelling with a Holly Hill home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased house is a great moment. Allow our crew at The Home Exam, Inc. free up your time to focus on making your family ready for the new house. We’ll take the strain out of your move with a thorough Holly Hill home inspection!
Ever since 2005, our experts at The Home Exam, Inc. have delivered detailed home inspections for the Holly Hill and Florida communities.
Home Inspection, What We Inspect
At The Home Exam, Inc., our Holly Hill home inspections are provided by qualified pros. These are what our The Home Exam, Inc. team will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We verify that the external doors shut and lock correctly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the rubber gaskets work successfully
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates efficiently
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals check that the siding boards or other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim check: Our home inspection pros check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: We make sure that seams in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals check yard angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals make use of the heater and furnace to make certain the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: We review the air conditioning unit, to make sure the mechanisms work correctly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros check that your heating and AC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any trace of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros view all evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation review: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wooden framework touching of foundation shifting, like evidence of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals look over any damage to or boring of frame wood that may present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: We ensure that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros document that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security devices review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Holly Hill Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating inspection: We view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: We inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Select The Home Exam, Inc. for Holly Hill Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Holly Hill home inspection technicians, you can count on us to deliver quality residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Holly Hill home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 386-322-4408!