Most sellers are aware that they need to have a home inspection prior to listing their property. But did you know that having a Pre-Listing Inspection is just as important?
- A Pre–Listing Inspection is an unbiased, third–party assessment of your home.
- It can identify any existing or potential problems with your home that could negatively impact its sale.
- It can give you an opportunity to make repairs or do upgrades before putting your home on the market.
- It can provide you with a list of necessary repairs that can be used as negotiating leverage during the sale.
- It can help you price your home accurately.
- It can help reduce the stress of selling your home.
- It can give you peace of mind knowing that you did everything you could to prepare your home for sale.
If you or your client are preparing to sell a home or property, call The Home Exam at (386) 322-4408 to schedule a Pre–Listing Inspection!