Oak Hill Home Inspection
At The Home Exam Inc, our team is excited to support you as you move into your new dwelling with an Oak Hill home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is an exciting occasion. Please let our team at The Home Exam Inc free up your time to concentrate on making your household ready for the move. Our team will take the anxiety out of your move with a thorough Oak Hill home inspection!
Ever since 2005, our technicians at The Home Exam Inc have given rigorous home inspections for the Oak Hill and Florida communities.
Home Inspection: What We Check
With our team, our Oak Hill home inspections are delivered by certified professionals. Here’s what our The Home Exam Inc team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We prove that the external doors shut and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window gaskets function efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor operates correctly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the external walls and other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof joints: We verify that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros check landscape slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: We operate the heating to validate the controls are working effectively.
- Cooling system: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to verify the buttons act efficiently.
- Operations check: We validate that your AC and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any signs of wood in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration inspection: We document any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our home inspection pros identify any evidence of wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, stonework breaks, off-square door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: We view any destruction of or boring of framing wood that might present a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are acting correctly.
- Security review: We document that the electric service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Security hardware review: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heater: Our professionals view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: We review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps: We test water pumps that are accessible
Why The Home Exam Inc for Oak Hill Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Oak Hill home inspection pros, you can depend on us to provide great house inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Oak Hill home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 386-322-4408!