Orange City Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to help you move into your newly purchased home with an Orange City home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased property is an exciting moment. Let our staff at The Home Exam Inc free you to concentrate on getting your household prepared for the move. Our crew will take the stress out of your buy with a thorough Orange City home inspection!
Ever since 2005, our specialists at The Home Exam Inc have supplied extensive home inspections for the Orange City and Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Inspect
The most reliable Orange City home inspections are supplied by trained pros. These are what our The Home Exam Inc team will investigate for:
Orange City Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the exterior doors close and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals check that the outside weatherproofing work correctly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions effectively
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards and other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim: We ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros validate that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: We inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros look over landscape slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: We operate the heater to document the controls are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system: We inspect the air conditioning unit, to validate the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your AC and heating systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any trace of wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration review: We review any trace of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wood touching of foundation shifts, like traces of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or boring of framing wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electric metering and base are acting successfully.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electrical service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protective devices review: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heater review: We review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: We test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire The Home Exam Inc for Orange City Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Orange City home inspection technicians, you can count on us to provide outstanding residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Orange City home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 386-322-4408!