Ormond-By-The-Sea Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to helping you transition into your brand new home with an Ormond-By-The-Sea home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is a big moment. Please let our company at The Home Exam Inc help you pay attention to getting your household organized for the new home. Our crew will take the tension out of your buy with a rigorous Ormond-By-The-Sea home inspection!
Starting in 2005, our technicians at The Home Exam Inc have supplied detailed home inspections for the Ormond-By-The-Sea and Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
Our Ormond-By-The-Sea home inspections are provided by qualified pros. This is what our The Home Exam Inc staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We validate that the outside doors shut and lock correctly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the outside weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and validate that the optical sensor works correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros check that the external walls or other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim check: We check that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make certain that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We check property angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals operate the heater to document the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to inspect the buttons operate efficiently.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals ensure that your HVAC systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water penetration: We document all traces of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros view any rotting of the wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like evidence of plaster fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any notching or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base are acting successfully.
- Safeguard review: We make sure that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protective devices review: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water boiler: We look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: We test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps inspection: We view sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Select The Home Exam Inc for Ormond-By-The-Sea Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Ormond-By-The-Sea home inspection pros, you can rely on us to supply quality home inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Ormond-By-The-Sea home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 386-322-4408!