Osteen Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to help you transition into your newly purchased house with an Osteen home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is an exciting occasion. Allow our team at The Home Exam Inc free you to pay attention to getting your household ready for the change. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your new home with a rigorous Osteen home inspection!
Starting in 2005, our pros at The Home Exam Inc have delivered extensive home inspections for the Osteen and Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The most reliable Osteen home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. Here’s what our The Home Exam Inc crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the external doors close and secure effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the outside gaskets act correctly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works successfully
Osteen Home Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We validate that the siding boards and other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our professionals inspect that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof sealant: We confirm that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals document yard slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to make certain the buttons are operating properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to validate the controls work effectively.
- Operations check: Our professionals document that your HVAC systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view any trace of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framework touching foundation shifting, like signs of sheetrock fissures, brick breaks, misaligned door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood check: We review any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that might present a structural safety problem.
Osteen Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter check: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security hardware: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We test several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include safety switches.
Osteen Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply check: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps check: technicians look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why The Home Exam Inc for Osteen Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Osteen home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Osteen home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 386-322-4408!