Palatka Home Inspection
At The Home Exam Inc, our team is excited to help you transition into your newly purchased house with a Palatka home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new house is a big moment. You can let our staff at The Home Exam Inc free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the transition. Our crew will take the strain out of your acquisition with a thorough Palatka home inspection!
Since 2005, our experts at The Home Exam Inc have offered extensive home inspections for the Palatka and Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
The best Palatka home inspections are delivered by trained experts. These are what our The Home Exam Inc team will investigate:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We validate that the exterior doors close and lock efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals check that the window weatherproofings function correctly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions effectively
House Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim review: We confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros make sure that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our professionals check yard angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals make use of the heater to document the controls are functioning properly.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to make sure the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your heating and AC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any trace of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals document all traces of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wood in contact with foundation shifting, like signs of drywall breaks, stonework cracks, off-square door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: We view any notching or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electric meter and base act correctly.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protective devices review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Palatka Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shutoff valve: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating system check: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: We review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test water pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire The Home Exam Inc for Palatka Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Palatka home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver great house inspections on a short timeline.
To receive help from our Palatka home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 386-322-4408!