Pomona Park Home Inspection
At The Home Exam Inc, our team is looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your upcoming property with a Pomona Park home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating moment. You can let our staff at The Home Exam Inc help you pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the new house. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your new home with an in-depth Pomona Park home inspection!
Since 2005, our experts at The Home Exam Inc have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Pomona Park and Florida areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
With our team, our Pomona Park home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. This is what our The Home Exam Inc team will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We verify that the external doors seal and latch correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the outside seals operate successfully
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor works successfully
Property Outside Inspection
- External walls: We verify that the siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals make certain that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof flashing: Our professionals validate that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: We look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals document landscape grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak issues
Pomona Park HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heating to inspect the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms work correctly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals document that your heating and AC systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of wooden framework contacting with earth.
- Water leak review: Our home inspection pros review any trace of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals identify any evidence of wood contacting of foundation shifts, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, masonry cracks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood check: Our professionals look over any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that might present a structural rigidity problem.
Pomona Park Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals make sure that your electric meter and base act efficiently.
- Security check: Our professionals verify that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals view several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water boiler check: We review the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why The Home Exam Inc for Pomona Park Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Pomona Park home inspection experts, you can depend on us to provide great residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To receive help from our Pomona Park home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 386-322-4408!