Ponce Inlet Home Inspection
At The Home Exam, Inc., our team is excited to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Ponce Inlet home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased dwelling is a big occasion. Allow our staff at The Home Exam, Inc. help you concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the change. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a thorough Ponce Inlet home inspection!
Ever since 2005, our professionals at The Home Exam, Inc. have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Ponce Inlet and Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Check
With our team, our Ponce Inlet home inspections are delivered by certified pros. This is what our The Home Exam, Inc. staff will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the outside doors close and latch effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside weatherproofings act properly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor functions properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing joints: We document that valleys in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage review: We look over landscape grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to ensure the buttons are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioner, to confirm the controls operate correctly.
- Functionality review: We verify that your air conditioning and heating systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any trace of wood in touch with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals test any signs of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals view any symptoms of wooden framework contacting of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall fissures, brick fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals look over any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are working properly.
- Security inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Ponce Inlet Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: We test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: The technicians look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Select The Home Exam, Inc. for Ponce Inlet Home Inspection
When you work with our team of Ponce Inlet home inspection pros, you can depend on us to deliver quality house inspections on a short time-line.
To get our Ponce Inlet home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 386-322-4408!