Salt Springs Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to assisting you transition into your brand-new home with a Salt Springs home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased home is a big opportunity. Allow our team at The Home Exam Inc to free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our team will take the anxiety out of your new home with a complete Salt Springs home inspection!
Since 2005, our professionals at The Home Exam Inc have given extensive home inspections for the Salt Springs and Florida communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Inspect
With our team, our Salt Springs home inspections are provided by qualified experts. This is what our The Home Exam Inc staff will investigate:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make sure that the exterior doors shut and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the rubber seals act effectively
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor works correctly
House Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: We document that the siding boards or other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros inspect that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros document yard grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to verify the controls are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system inspection: We view the AC unit, to check the buttons operate properly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals ensure that your heating and AC systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals review any signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation: Our professionals look over any degradation of wood in contact with foundation movement, like a trace of sheetrock cracks, masonry breaks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Integral wood: We look over any damage to or boring of framing wood that may create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: We document that your electric meter and base act efficiently.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric service is grounded and joined well.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals view several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating: We look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: We look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps inspection: We test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With The Home Exam Inc for Salt Springs Home Inspection
Once you partner with our team of Salt Springs home inspection technicians, you can count on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Salt Springs home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 386-322-4408!